The Plastic Surgery Institute of California is pleased to offer a new surgical weight loss option from ORBERA®. ORBERA® is a weight loss program designed to help you achieve short term and long term weight loss goals. ORBERA® is a two-part weight loss program designed to help you to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Long-lasting weight loss and overall health is much more achievable with ORBERA®’s gastric balloon technology, healthy diet, personalized exercise plan, support team and access to an available online after-care program. It has been shown that patients can lose up to 3x the weight with ORBERA®’s weight loss system than with just diet and exercise alone.
What is ORBERA™? * Comprehensive two-part program providing effective, motivating results that you can see. With ORBERA™ patients on average lose 3.1 times the weight than they would with diet and exercise alone
* The process begins with a soft balloon being placed in your stomach for six months to reinforce proper portion control.
* The ORBERA balloon take up space in your stomach helps you eat smaller meals.
* The balloon is temporary and placed in your stomach for six months without surgery or any incisions
* Patients should receive coaching from a team of experts, which may include a dietician, psychologist, and exercise physiologist
* Coaching and consultations should continue after balloon is removed
The Procedure: Placement & Removal * Non-surgical procedure done under a mild sedative, the thin and deflated ORBERA™ balloon is placed into the stomach. It is then filled with saline until it’s about the size of a grapefruit. The procedure typically takes about 20-30 minutes so you can go home the very same day
* At six months, the balloon is removed in the same way it was placed. Through a non-surgical procedure done under a mild sedative, it is deflated first then removed
What to Expect * The weight loss is rapid with the majority of weight loss typically occurring in the first three months of treatment
* On average patients lost 3.1 times the weight loss of diet and exercise alone
* The adjustments to your eating habits and your continued efforts to stay active will greatly influence your results
To Qualify for ORBERA™, You Should: * Be an adult
* Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 to 40
* Be willing to participate in a medically supervised program
1. Directions For Use (DFU). ORBERA™ Intragastric Balloon System (ORBERA™). Austin, TX: Apollo Endosurgery, Inc.
The Plastic Surgery Institute of California is a premier provider of aesthetic plastic surgery, reconstructive plastic surgery and weight loss surgery. We look forward to helping you look and feel your best.
19671 Beach Blvd., Suite 300
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Call (800) LOOK-GREAT
Local Phone: (714) 969-2520
Local Fax: (714) 500-1376
8112 Milliken Ave. Suite 202
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Call (800) LOOK-GREAT
Local Phone: (909)373-4380
Local Fax: (909)373-4388
Connect With Us
Connect with us on your favorite social media channel!